COVID PROTOCOLS AT SERLINGPA MEDITATION CENTER
From the blessings of our Spiritual Guide and the work of our diligent sangha, our classes are now open for in-person attendance.
January 2023 update: given the recent increase in COVID prevalence in our community, we recommend that everyone wear a mask when attending the center. We have surgical masks available for use.
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE REGISTERING OR COMING TO ANY CLASSES – – –
- Do not come to the center if:
- you have a temperature greater than 100 degrees F or chills
- you have a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, unusual fatigue, muscle or body aches or any cold or flu symptoms
- you are experiencing loss of taste and smell or diarrhea, vomiting, or unusual nausea
- Do not come to the center if you have “close contact” with someone with COVID-19 (if you live in the same house as someone who has tested positive for the virus; caring for someone who has tested positive for the virus; being within 3 feet of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, for greater than 15 minutes or more; sharing utensils; or being coughed on by someone who has tested positive for COVID-19) while that person has symptoms.
- Do not come to the center if you have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official.
Serlingpa Meditation Center