COVID PROTOCOLS AT SERLINGPA MEDITATION CENTER
From the blessings of our Spiritual Guide and the work of our diligent sangha, many of our classes are now open for in person attendance.
As of March 8, 2022, masks are optional when attending in person. We continue to request that you register online before attending so that we can plan for social distancing.
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE REGISTERING OR COMING TO ANY CLASSES - - -
- Do not come to the center if:
- you have a temperature greater than 100 degrees F or chills
- you have a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, unusual fatigue, muscle or body aches or any cold or flu symptoms
- you are experiencing loss of taste and smell or diarrhea, vomiting, or unusual nausea
- Do not come to the center if you have “close contact” with someone with COVID-19 (if you live in the same house as someone who has tested positive for the virus; caring for someone who has tested positive for the virus; being within 3 feet of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, for greater than 15 minutes or more; sharing utensils; or being coughed on by someone who has tested positive for COVID-19) while that person has symptoms.
- Do not come to the center if you have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official.
Serlingpa Meditation Center